Our Store Address
97/2, 1st Floor, Marathahalli Main Road, Above Woodland Showroom, Opposite- M G A HOSPITAL, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
3, Swamy Vivekananda Road, opposite to Bata Showroom Old madras road, Devasandra Extension, Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036
991, 1st Floor, SKR COMPLEX, New Thippasandra Main Rd, next to Shiva Temple, New Tippasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560075
Contact No : +91 9945336300
Mon: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Tue: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Wed: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Thu: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Fri: 3:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Sat: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm.
All products and the information displayed on the Website constitutes an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes Your offer which shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject Your offer in part or in full.
There may be certain orders that the Company cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which the Company identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify You in case Your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept Your order. Any payment made through online mode by You will be refunded in case of refusal or cancellation of the order by the Company. Such a refund will be made through the same online mode of payment made by You within 90 (ninety) business days. Except in case of refusal or cancellation of the order by the Company, the Company has a strict no exchange, no return, no refund policy after Your order is accepted by the Company. You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s) ordered by You is to be made, is correct and proper in all aspects. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by You (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information or non-availability of recipient), any extra cost incurred by the Company for re-delivery shall be claimed from You and You shall bear such expenses. Further, the Company shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to any mishandling of any third-party delivery services provider in transit.
If the Company is unable to deliver such ordered products due to any reason, the Company will refund such amount through the same online mode of payment made by You or will give credit in the form of deposit in Your account for the amount received from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to You, within 90 (ninety) business days. You will be required to enter a valid phone number, email id while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by the Company via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. The Company may use Your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’ unless expressly denied by the User.
Risk Of Loss
All items purchased from the Company through the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to You upon our delivery to the carrier.
Pricing / Typographical Error
If the Company comes across any typographic errors with respect to pricing or product information, the Company shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 90 (ninety) business days of such corrective action taken.
Cancellation Of Order
The Company reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where the Company is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the policy of the Company or order has invalid address/incorrect information or for any other reason. However, the Company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund for such cancellation, will be made within 90 (ninety) business days as set out in the paragraph relating to Purchases in these Terms and Conditions .
Warranty Terms and Conditions
• This limited warranty is offered by Karnataka Cycle Shoppee and warrants to the purchaser / user / customer that for a period as mentioned below for specific parts this warranty will be applicable.
• Lifetime warranty on all frames for the entire ownership period of the original purchaser This covers manufacturing and material defects
• Fork - Nine months from the date of purchase
This warranty excludes & does not cover the following:
• Normal wear and tear.
• Tyres, tubes, gear sets and related consumables which get depleted due to normal usage.
• Damage caused by accidents, neglect, misuse or abuse.
• Modification or alteration in any way of the original product.
• Direct, incidental, or consequential damages, including damages for personal injuries, property damage or economic loss.
• Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
• Transport charges for replacement parts.
• Plastic and rubber components or the accessories in plastic / rubber adding to the decorative value of the bicycle.
• If the product is used for rental or any other commercial use, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, bicycle moto-cross, dirt biking or similar activities, as all units are not designed or intended for such purposes or usage.
• Colours give our products a smart look which they are intended for and may lose part of their intensity when exposed to direct sunlight over a period of time. Likewise, climatic conditions including moisture, temperature and overall weather conditions may impact the product. This may include rust causing damage to the product. In the unlikely event of rust being observed on the product, anti-rust maintenance is advised, and thus, is not covered under this warranty.
• For any claim to be considered, the purchase should be registered on https://karnatakacycle shoppee.com/ warranty / and the bicycle must be brought to our outlet in an assembled condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt of the bicycle (be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place).
• Warranty service will be performed by an authorized Karnataka Cycle Shoppeeoutlet Person. Proof of purchase must be provided. Cost of shipment or transportation to and from the Concern Company is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• If photocopy of sales invoice is not provided with defective parts / cycle, warranty will be deemed to be from date of supply indented at point of sale from where purchase by customer was effected. The decision of Karnataka Cycle Shoppee will be final and binding in this regard.